MLP Equestria Girls 3 MLP Equestria Girls 3

Its so bad its good kind of works. Good job!

Joe's Dumb Show - Sonic The Hedgehog and the RULE 34 Problem Joe's Dumb Show - Sonic The Hedgehog and the RULE 34 Problem

Here is the problem, besides your weak humor but your weak talking points it has to connect to the people you have, you could've talked about sonic and the rule 34 of that or anybody else besides the the whole thing with sonic, heck besides your weak arguments, you need help with your work. All round bad.

Rainbow Dash Loop Rainbow Dash Loop

Smooth animation and a perfect background, breath taking feel, matching sound and image perfectly, that I can say deserved more than five stars. It does far better than any other loops I have seen out there.

bloominglove responds:

Thank you good sir. You are too kind. :)

Sakyubasu No Tatakai II Sakyubasu No Tatakai II

To be honest you could put this game on Steam. I mean hell I would buy this on steam if I saw it on Steam and the dlc. You know because of you I want to learn how to program again.

Final Extacy 14 (18+) Final Extacy 14 (18+)

A game that doesn't beat around the bush, I like that. Its blunt, its straight to the point what I came to look at.

Pico Sim Date &amp;lt;3 Pico Sim Date <3

The game was quick.

What I hope to see
1-picking your name
2-Could've used probelms or bumps in the road such as having to think using socail skills than RPG stats to save you.
3-Shift in scale on stats when getting them, EX: +2 INT, -1 str. So players can't breeze through the promotions like I did for the portal.

Jack WIP Jack WIP

The only issue I have with this the braid part of the hair but other than that this is a well done drawing with the details you aim at. I love the small details you did like with the eyes size and the forhead with the shadows. Keep up the good work.

Caroline's New Year Caroline's New Year

Shading is pretty good and the details are lovely and are right on the dot for body length to the bodies expression along with the small details to enjoy. I hope I can learn a thing or two from you.

HowSplendid responds:

Thank you very much! I hope my drawings help in many ways. ^^

Cui Yifei Cui Yifei

Have you ever heard of too big!