Sakyubasu No Tatakai II Sakyubasu No Tatakai II

To be honest you could put this game on Steam. I mean hell I would buy this on steam if I saw it on Steam and the dlc. You know because of you I want to learn how to program again.

Final Extacy 14 (18+) Final Extacy 14 (18+)

A game that doesn't beat around the bush, I like that. Its blunt, its straight to the point what I came to look at.

Pico Sim Date &amp;lt;3 Pico Sim Date <3

The game was quick.

What I hope to see
1-picking your name
2-Could've used probelms or bumps in the road such as having to think using socail skills than RPG stats to save you.
3-Shift in scale on stats when getting them, EX: +2 INT, -1 str. So players can't breeze through the promotions like I did for the portal.

Pussymon: Episode 07 Pussymon: Episode 07

I like your style to an extent, just doesn't work 100% for some but for others it works well. Just pratice oral drawings and this is awesome work you did on here.

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks man, keep an eye on next updates.

Square World v0.1 Square World v0.1

You have to give something for us to look forward to, you can't just rush something out! As someone who is learning how to make games I even know that as a rookie!

Hentai Math 2 Hentai Math 2

doesn't give enough time and the equations can end up random difficultly later, difficultly bounce can be pointless, just like spiking difficultly and declining difficultly when it comes to a game.

Legend of Krystal vG Legend of Krystal vG

The game design what is supported by the strong dialogue. Some moments where you can actually have a moment to enjoy the games slice of life sort of style with its own clash of story. I consider this if you don't mind a pleasing story line and character interactions. I don't really find a problem. I actually only see the game to be built on the perfect foundation of the game play. The replay value is high and something just makes me keep coming back to play this even though I seen all of the 21 endings I think, I really just enjoy the game still. I hope this guy or Female makes more games like these.

M-Bot The Game M-Bot The Game

Who are you M-Bot? I would like to know more, Him or Her.

Legend of Krystal v0.1.1 Legend of Krystal v0.1.1

Nice job you must of work hard on this? Love the level and you might want to make more when there fucking her to make it seem as there overwhelming her with there dicks and make them all differnt sizes maybe if you make another one.